Dance Educates strives to raise standards through a multisensory approach to learning, supporting teachers in delivering your curriculum through cross-curricular dance and movement sessions.
We believe an exciting, social and creative learning environment is the key to children and young people engaging and retaining knowledge enabling them to be confident learners and building skills for life.
- Offers CPD courses and INSET workshops
- Works with EYFS through to Key Stage 5
- Has over 20 years experience of dance in education
- Continues supporting teachers and Artists after the programmes have finished
- Has worked with institutions such as the Royal Opera House, Trinity Laban, The Place and the Richard Alston Dance Company