Dance Educates strives to raise standards through a multisensory approach to learning, supporting teachers in delivering your curriculum through cross-curricular dance and movement sessions.
We believe an exciting, social and creative learning environment is the key to children and young people engaging and retaining knowledge enabling them to be confident learners and building skills for life.
What we do:
- We offer CPD courses and INSET workshops
- We work with EYFS through to Key Stage 5
- We have over 20 years experience of dance in education
- We continue to support teachers and Artists after the programmes have finished
- We have worked with institutions such as the Royal Opera House, Trinity Laban, The Place and the Richard Alston Dance Company
Watch an example of Dance Educates in action. In this video, children perform a dance based on David Hockney’s “My Parents” at Milden Arts Week, Suffolk 2015.